- Selling HA/DR
Market Landscape: Duration 8 Mins
Target Personas and Key Use Cases: Duration 19 Mins
Elevator Pitch and Selling Strategies: Duration 23 Mins
Customer Stories: Duration 7 Mins
Services: Duration 7 Mins
- Syncsort's Future with HA/DR
HA/DR Go Forward Plan: Duration 9 Mins
High Availability & Disaster Recovery Level 100
Syncsort Product Families: Assure MIMIX, Assure QuickEDD, Assure iTera, OMS/ODS
Welcome to High Availability & Disaster Recovery!
In this course, we'll cover the essential aspects of positioning High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions for your customers using MIMIX, Quick-EDD, iTERA and OMS/ODS product lines. The course contains valuable material designed to help you understand the IBM i landscape and your opportunity this year, the key customer roles (target personas) to engage with and some insight into what's important to them, as well as the benefits you can provide to your customers using the Syncsort products. We'll also discuss selling strategies for the Syncsort HA and DR solutions, provide a high level overview of the full portfolio and a status update on product development and support plans for each product line. Finally, we'll cover the HA Strategy evolution and our current product plans.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for Partner Sales Representatives and anybody who will be positioning and selling MIMIX, Quick-EDD, iTERA and OMS/ODS as a solution to their customers' HA and DR business requirements.
Duration: 1hr 26m minutes (broken down into individual videos)
By the end of this Course students will able to:
- Describe the IBM i market landscape and opportunity, the top priorities customers will focus on this year and the High Availability (HA) landscape
- Identify opportunities for HA & DR positioning, target personas to engage with and what is important to them
- Explain the Primary Use Cases and Benefits of HA and DR and the benefits Syncsort Solutions provide
- Describe the elevator pitch and selling strategies for Syncsort HA and DR solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of the customer qualifiers and unique capabilities of the HA/DR product lines to help you match your customers' business requirements to an appropriate solution.
- Discuss objectives other customers had, the solution sold and the benefits they received.