- Introduction to Monitoring and Reporting: Duration 4 Mins
Introduction to Monitoring and Reporting
Target Personas and Customer Stories: Duration 6 Mins
- Selling Assure Security for Monitoring and Reporting
Positioning and Key Messages: Duration 14 Mins
Case Studies: Duration 5 Mins
Competitive Insights and Winning Strategies: Duration 8 Mins
Monitoring and Reporting [Knowledge Check]
- Up Next
Move to the Next Course in the Series
Assure Security Level 100 : Monitoring and Reporting [Course 2]
Assure Monitoring & Reporting (Formally QJRN/400)
Welcome to Assure Monitoring and Reporting!
This is the second course in the Assure Security Introduction Course Series. At the end of each course you will be guided to the next course in the series. All courses must be completed for Assure Security Qualification.
In this course we will cover one of two components of the Asure Compliance Monitoring bundle – Assure Monitoring & Reporting. The course will cover the importance of monitoring and reporting to address regulatory compliance requirements and discuss who in your customer owns the monitoring and reporting need and should therefore be the focus of your initial discussions. It will provide insights through customer stories and guidance related to positioning with key messages.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for Partner Sales & Presales Representatives and anybody who will be marketing, positioning and selling Assure Monitoring and Reporting.:
Duration: 40 Minute
By the end of this Course you will able to:
- Describe how monitoring and reporting will help address regulatory compliance requirements
- Leverage knowledge about customer target personas and value propositions to position Assure Monitoring and Reporting with customers and prospects
- Apply knowledge from customer stories to demonstrate credibility
- Position Assure Monitoring and Reporting with winning strategies and competitive insights