- Introduction to Db2 Data Monitor
Why Monitor Data Access: Duration 3 Mins
Target Personas: Duration 3 Mins
- Selling Db2 Access Control
Positioning and Key Messaging: Duration 13 Mins
Competitive Insights: Duration 5 Mins
Db2 Data Monitor [Knowledge Check]
- Next Steps
Move to the Next Course in the Series
Assure Security Level 100: Db2 Data Monitor [Course 8]
Welcome to Assure Db2 Data Monitor!
This is the eighth course in the Assure Security Introduction Course Series. At the end of each course you will be guided to the next course in the series. All courses must be completed for Assure Security Qualification.
In this course we’ll cover Assure Db2 Data Monitor, one of the components of the Assure Access Control Bundle. We’ll cover why it’s important to organizations, customer target personas it impacts and how some customers have used Assure Db2 Data Monitor to solve a business problem. The course also discusses how to position this solution and the key messages that will resonate with customers.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for Sales & Presales Representatives and anybody who will be marketing, positioning and selling Assure Multi-Factor Authentication.
Duration: 35 Minutes
By the end of this Course you will able to:
- Describe why it's important to monitor access to the most sensitive data in a customer's database.
- Leverage knowledge about customer target personas and value propositions to position Assure Db2 Data Monitor with customers and prospects
- Apply knowledge from customer stories to demonstrate credibility
- Position Assure Db2 Data Monitor with winning strategies and competitive insights